Bungie is committed to protecting your personal information. Residents of the European Union may have the right to request a copy of the information we maintain about them or to request that we delete their personal information we have stored. Additionally, there are several other data privacy rights European Union residents may be able to exercise. Please complete this form so we can record your request. We'll do our best to respond within 45 days.
- If you are a California resident looking to request to opt-out of having your information sold to third parties, please click this link and use the form on that page.
- If you are a California resident looking to request a copy of the information Bungie maintains about you or to request that we delete your personal information, please click this link and use the form on that page.
- For GDPR Requests regarding the EU Bungie Store, please contact EU Bungie Store Customer Service.
- EU Customers can also download or delete their data by visiting this page of the EU Bungie Store.
- Please note that all replies to contact form submissions will be in English only.