Bungie is committed to protecting your personal information. This form will allow you to request a copy of the information we maintain about you or to request that we delete your personal information we have stored. Additionally, there are other data privacy rights you can request. Please complete this form so we can record your request.
- To request to opt-out of having your information sold to third parties, please click this link and use the form on that page.
- For privacy requests for the US Bungie Store, please contact Bungie Store Customer Service.
- For privacy requests for the EU Bungie Store, please contact EU Bungie Store Customer Service.
- We do not include certain data categories as part of account exports when completing data access requests, such as information related to game restrictions. This is to protect proprietary processes, general data security, and security of the game and player experience in Bungie games.
- Privacy requests submitted through the Privacy Request contact forms require users to be signed in to their Bungie.net profiles. Users who cannot sign in to their Bungie.net profiles or do not have a Bungie.net profile, can submit a privacy request by emailing email@example.com to start their request. Please note: data erasure and data access requests require that players are able to sign in to their Bungie.net profiles for security purposes.