Bungie is committed to protecting your personal information. California residents may have the right to request a copy of the information we maintain about them. They may also have the right to request that we delete their personal information. Please complete this form so we can record your request. We'll do our best to respond within 45 days.
- If you are a California resident looking to request to opt-out of having your information sold to third parties, please click this link and use the form on that page.
- If you are a resident of the European Union looking to exercise one of your rights under the GDPR, please click this link and use the form on that page.
- Please note that all replies to contact form submissions will be in English only.
- For CCPA requests regarding the Bungie Store, please contact Bungie Store Customer Service.
- We do not include certain data categories as part of account exports when completing Right to Know requests, such as information related to game restrictions. This is to protect proprietary processes, general data security, and security of the game and player experience in Bungie games.
- Privacy requests submitted through the GDPR or CCPA contact forms require users to be signed in to their Bungie.net profiles. Users who cannot sign in to their Bungie.net profiles or do not have have a Bungie.net profile, can submit a privacy request by emailing email@example.com to start their request. Please note: erasure and access requests require that players are able to sign in to their Bungie.net profiles.