Rise of a Hive God
In the chaos that follows the disappearance of entire planets, Xivu Arath boldly moves to seize power. Snare your prey and challenge the Hive God of War.
STARTS: Nov. 10
|In Season of the Hunt , the Hive God of War threatens a solar system thrown into turmoil. Hive shrines are appearing throughout the solar system and the Spider has felt the effect of this disturbance. Work with allies, old and new, to upgrade your Lure, snare your prey, and challenge the Hive God.|
Wrathborn Hunts and the Cryptolith Lure
To help the Spider and the Crow draw Xivu Arath's lieutenants out of hiding, players will need to upgrade the Cryptolith Lure and use it to track their target in Wrathborn Hunts . Provide the Crow with Recon Data to unlock various Lure Upgrades , and slot various Lure Mods to influence the rewards you receive after a successful Hunt.
Reputation Boost I
Improved Seeker I
Reputation Boost II
Mutation Mod Extractor
• To access the Season of the Hunt intro mission, players must gain access to the Moon and Tangled Shore by completing the first Shadowkeep and Forsaken missions. New players must also complete the New Light campaign in the Cosmodrome. These missions are free to all players.
• Players will need to own the Season Pass to purchase Cryptolith Lure upgrades and the Crow's bounties.
• In a Wrathborn Hunt, players must deal damage to the final boss to get credit for the activity.
• Starting in Season of the Hunt, new Legendary weapons and armor will have a one-year span of time (four Seasons total) that it can reach the Max Power Level through Infusion. For more information, click here .
• When Season of the Hunt ends, some pursuits and activities may be removed and replaced with new rewards and themes in the next Season.
The Season of the Hunt Season Pass includes access to the Season's story, seasonal activity, new gear, and Premium Track rewards for Seasonal Ranks which gives players access to rewards earlier than the Free Track.
|Platform||Install Size||Storage Space Needed|
|PlayStation 5||67.0 GB||67.0 GB|
|Xbox Series X|S||70.0 GB||70.0 GB|
|PlayStation 4||70.78 GB||70.78 GB|
|Xbox One||65.7 GB||65.7 GB|
|Steam||69.7 GB*||69.7 GB|
*Install size may vary based on languages installed, size shown is maximum size possible.
- XBOX players who pre-ordered Destiny 2: Beyond Light need to highlight D2 on the Dashboard, click "Manage game & add-ons" and install the Beyond Light items in the "Ready to install" area. Then, relaunch D2 and view the Cryptarch's inventory in the Tower to claim the pre-order items.
- Season Passes will be applied to the first account that signs in. If you plan to Cross Save but will use another character set, it's recommended to set up Cross Save before logging in. For more information, click here.
- Universal Ornaments will only appear on certain Legendary armor pieces called Armor 2.0. These armor pieces will show an Energy cost on them.
- Stasis subclasses are only available with a Destiny 2: Beyond Light game license. Players who do not own Destiny 2: Beyond Light on a platform, even with Cross Save active, will lose access to the Stasis subclasses.
- The Umbral Infiltration quest step can be progressed with Super Final Blows from any subclass.
- Players who dismantle any of the weekly Stasis fragment quests will be unable to reacquire them and must wait a week before picking up a new one.
- In a Wrathborn Hunt, players must deal damage to the final boss to get credit for the activity.
- The rally banner for the Xillox Hunt is behind the respawn location.
- When you acquire the Lure Upgrade that allows you to acquire 4 Powerful Rewards from Wrathborn Hunts, it only adds 2 charges the first week to the character that unlocks it. The other two will only have 2 charges for the week.
Top Issues Being Investigated
- If in a fireteam, the "New Destination: Europa" tutorial can only be completed by the fireteam leader.
- The following activities may have a higher potential to trigger epileptic seizures or blackouts. Individuals who are susceptible to epileptic seizures, seizures of any kind, or blackouts should exercise caution if they choose to play or watch someone else play this content.
- The high contrast and frequency of lights/effects in the Prophecy dungeon may cause nausea or light sickness.
- In the Last Wish raid, some of Kalli's projectiles may linger and cause major screen flashing.
- We are currently investigating connection issues related to error code BABOON, ANTEATER, GUITAR, and ARUGULA.
- Some players report that cutscenes suffer from severe stutter and result in an extremely poor viewing experience.
- Players running Destiny with an integrated graphics card may encounter gameplay performance issues if the integrated graphics card does not meet the minimum required PC specs. They may also notice that the Titan symbol on Destiny loading screens has a triangle facing the wrong way.
- Receiving "Problem Reading Game Content" errors after verifying the integrity of game files.
- On Xbox One, the chat volume slider does not affect incoming voice chat volume.
- On Xbox One, game chat stops being sent when headsets are swapped or re-connected.
- On controllers, players cannot exit Sparrows or scan lore when the Ghost orb is out.
- When using the DualSense controller and playing the backwards compatible version of Destiny 2 on PlayStation 5, the controller rumble can feel very intense. Players can adjust the DualSense Vibration Intensity by pressing the PS button on the DualSense Controller to bring up the system menu, navigating to Accessories > Wireless Controller > Controller Settings, and adjusting Vibration Intensity to Medium or Weak. Alternatively, players can temporarily use a PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Controller.
Items and Weapons
- The Spoils of Conquest raid currency disappears when put into the Vault.
- The Mida Mini-Tool SMG and Drang sidearm acquired from the Gunsmith cannot take their respective ornaments from the Season of Opulence.
- The audio from the Threatening Stance emote is unpleasant to listen to.
- The One-Inch Punch finisher will not kill enemies if the player has the Stasis subclass equipped.
- Kill-based weapon perks may work inconsistently on Stasis frozen shatter kills.
- The Mida Mini-Tool SMG and Drang sidearm cannot be masterworked.
- The tooltips for destination tokens of removed destinations contain false information. Players cannot redeem those tokens at planetary vendors and should dismantle those tokens.
- The Warlock Exotic chest armor Vesper of Radius has been temporarily disabled due to an issue.
- The Lumina Exotic hand cannon catalyst cannot be progressed when using the Noble Round healing perk.
- The Titan Exotic chest armor Severance Enclosure blocks progression on the "Brittle Skulls" bounty.
- The Titan Exotic chest armor Heart of Inmost Light does not grant bonus health to barricades.
- The Titan Exotic chest armor Heart of Inmost Light does not grant a damage buff to the Defensive Strike melee ability.
- The Warlock Exotic gauntlets Necrotic Grip will not poison enemies if an enemy's shield is broken with a ranged melee attack.
- New Light players cannot see their Guardian in the Character screen until their acquire a Sparrow.
- The player's Ghost orb may end up in the radiolaria pit if they die over it.
- Warlock's Frostpulse aspect can fail to freeze targets if there is a difference in elevation.
- Hunters cannot regain melee energy from Gambler's Dodge if they are holding a sword.
- When Warlocks activate their top tree Dawnblade Super and use their Dash, the second dash shows a different animation and puts the Dash on cooldown.
Bounties and Quests
- The New Light intro quest is being progressed at the incorrect Power Levels.
- The Crucible Stasis fragment quest "Timeless Victory" progresses inconsistently. The "Crucible in Your Sights" quest cannot be progressed with long-range non-precision Guardian kills.
Triumphs and Collections
- The "Fabled Warrior" Triumph doesn't count weapons that were purchased from the Exotic Archive.
- The "Lore of Luna" Triumph is not being progressed from completed Toland patrols.
- The "Deer in Headlights" Triumph is not being awarded after a multikill with the Warlock Chaos Reach super.
- The "Trinity Ghoul Catalyst" Triumph is not displayed in the Triumphs pages.
- The seasonal Crucible, Vanguard, Trials and Gambit shaders are not present in the Collections.
- The Wrathborn Hunt icon sometimes will not appear on the map.
- The Taken Blight public event does not begin where the rally flag is placed.
- The Europa patrol "To the Nth Power" cannot be progressed with Stasis super kills as a Warlock.
- Players may sometimes be facing the incorrect way when going through the ascendant portal to the final boss fight in "The Corrupted" strike.
- Exo Challenge activities don't grant a reward for players below the Soft Power Cap.