Collector's Edition FAQ
February 22, 2022
Q: I did not receive my voucher code!
Voucher codes for Destiny 2: The Witch Queen on PlayStation are printed on cards shipped with the physical merchandise on or before February 22, 2022. E-delivery of digital Pre-Order Pack and 30th Anniversary Pack estimated within 24 hours after completing purchase.
If you have not received an email by February 22, 2022, with download instructions please submit a ticket with your order number to:
Q: I received my voucher code but it doesn't work!
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account, or use your existing PSN ID.
- Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PlayStation system home screen.
- On the PlayStation Store, select "Redeem Codes" at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select "Continue" on the dialog box.
- Select "Confirm" to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
- Select "Continue" to complete code redemption.
- Sign in to your Xbox console (make sure you're signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select "Home."
- Scroll right and choose the "Store" tab.
- Choose "Use a code."
- Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts. Don't worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- In the lower left-hand corner, click "Add a Game."
- Choose "Activate a Product on Steam..."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- A guide for Stadia code redemption can be found on Stadia's Redeem a Code support page.