Purchased Destiny Add-Ons
Destiny 2: Beyond Light Character Boost
- Only Purchasable After Hitting 1200 Power: The Beyond Light Character Boost cannot be purchased until a character has reached Power Level 1200 while progressing through Destiny 2.
- Purchased at Character Select: The Beyond Light Character Boost is purchased using Silver at the Character Select screen. Players that do not have sufficient Silver to complete the purchase will be directed to the platform's marketplace to purchase additional Silver.
- Platform Availability: The Beyond Light Character Boost is available for purchase in Destiny 2 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia.
- Unlocking All Destinations: Using the Beyond Light Character Boost automatically unlocks all destinations and makes them available to visit.
- 1200 Gear May Be Sent to Postmaster: Activating the Beyond Light Character Boost will grant a character weapons and armor at Power Level 1200. If a character's inventory is full, these items will be sent to the Postmaster. Players are recommended to be aware of their Postmaster inventory before activating the Character Boost, as items can be pushed out of the Postmaster. Please visit our Inventory Management Guide for more information on the Postmaster system.
- Activated Immediately: When purchasing a new Character Boost, the Beyond Light Character Boost will be immediately activated on the selected character and cannot be removed. Players should ensure they have the intended character selected before activating or purchasing a Beyond Light Character Boost.
- Cannot be Refunded: All purchases and activations of the Beyond Light Character Boost are final and cannot be refunded or removed by Bungie. Players that attempt to receive a refund for a Character Boost by their platform marketplace may see a negative Silver balance on their account. For more information, please see the Destiny Silver Purchases Guide.
- Deleting Boosted Characters: As part of the Deleted Character and Item Policy, Bungie does not replace or recover items lost from Character deletions, including any purchased Character Boosts that were activated on a Character that was later deleted.
Destiny 1 Class Pack Add-Ons
- Platform Availability: The Level 40 Class Packs are only available for Destiny 1 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Spark of Light: Each Class Pack contains one Spark of Light which can be used to bring the active Character to the advertised Level when activated. The Spark of Light cannot be used on a Character that is already at or above the advertised Level, but it can be used on a Character that is already partially or mostly leveled. Please ensure that the intended Character is the active Character before consuming the Spark of Light.
- Subclass Boost: Each Class Pack contains one Subclass Boost which will max out the currently equipped Subclass on the active Character when activated. The Subclass Boost cannot be used on a Subclass that has already been completed, but it can be used on a subclass that is partially or mostly completed. Please ensure that the intended Subclass is equipped and that the intended Character is the active Character before activating the Subclass Boost.
- Postmaster Inventory: The Class Pack will be delivered to the Postmaster of the first Character that logs in after purchase of the Add-On. If the Character Inventory is full when opening the Class Pack, overflow items will be sent to the Postmaster. The Postmaster can only hold a limited number of items and items may be cycled out of the Postmaster Inventory if that limit is reached. Additionally, any items currently in the Postmaster Inventory will be lost if the Character is deleted. It is highly recommended to always retrieve items from the Postmaster as soon as possible to avoid losing items. As part of the Deleted Character and Item Policy, Bungie does not replace or recover items lost from the Postmaster.
- Deleted Characters: All items in the Character Inventory of a deleted Character will be lost. Please ensure that any Class Pack items have been transferred to another Character or the Vault before deletion. As part of the Deleted Character and Item Policy, Bungie does not replace or recover items lost from Character deletions.
- One Class Pack Per Account: Players may only purchase one copy of each Class Pack per Destiny account. For example, a player on a single Destiny account cannot purchase two Level 40 Hunter Packs, but they would be able to purchase a Level 40 Warlock Pack and a Level 40 Hunter Pack.
Troubleshooting Purchased Add-On and Season Pass Issues
- Wait Up to 30 Seconds: Allow for up to 30 seconds to pass to see if the Season Pass or Add-On content is added to the account.
- Re-launch Destiny: If the Season Pass or Add-On content is not added to the account after the time has passed, log out of Destiny and then log back into all Characters to check their Character Inventories and Postmaster Inventories.
- Sign Out of Platform Account: If the Season Pass or Add-On content is not present on any Character, please close Destiny and completely sign out of the platform account. It may also be advisable to clear the cache on consoles or to restart the Steam launcher on PC. After logging back into Destiny, please log back into all Characters to check their Character Inventories and Postmaster Inventories.
If players are game sharing, only the purchasing account will receive Season Passes, which can’t be shared with any other account. Click here for more information about sharing content.
Previous Season Pass RewardsPlayers have two Seasons to claim items from a Season Pass, including the Season it was active in. After a Season ends, players can claim the rewards found in that Season Pass on their Previous and Current Season Pass page. Players may need to click their platform ID and then click the platform ID again for it to load the page correctly. This page can also be found on the Destiny Companion App.
XBOXPlayers should look at their order history to confirm that their transaction was successful. If it wasn’t, they should contact Xbox Support for transaction assistance.
For players who purchased an expansion successfully but still can’t access it or other items, they may need to manually reinstall all add-ons:
- Highlight Destiny 2
- Press the Menu button
- Select "Manage game and add-ons"
- Press the Menu button
- Select "Manage installation"
- Manually reinstall all add-ons
The Game Pass version of Beyond Light doesn’t include a Season Pass or any bonus items that may be included in other editions of Beyond Light.
PLAYSTATIONPlayers having issues with their add-ons should restore their Destiny licenses. If players still experience issues, they should contact PlayStation Support to verify their purchase.
STEAMPlayers on Steam should:
- Go to their “Library”
- Right-click on Destiny 2
- Click “Properties"
- Click the “DLC” tab
- Make sure that all appropriate DLC is installed
STADIAPlayers having issues with their Destiny content should contact Stadia Support for assistance.
If platform support is not able to identify or resolve potential issues with the transaction, please submit a help request using the Missing Items Contact Form.