Below are troubleshooting steps for players having issues with their Destiny 2 digital code.
Q: I received my voucher code but it doesn't work!
A: To redeem your voucher, please use the following instructions:
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account, or use your existing PSN ID.
- Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 system home screen.
- On the PlayStation Store, select "Redeem Codes" at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select "Continue" on the dialog box.
- Select "Confirm" to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
- Select "Continue" to complete code redemption.
PS4 Voucher Code Redemption Troubleshooting
- PlayStation America Support Article
- PlayStation Europe Support Article
- PlayStation Asia Support Article
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you're signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select "Home."
- Scroll right and choose the "Store" tab.
- Choose "Use a code."
- Enter the 25-character code, then follow the prompts. Don't worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Xbox Voucher Code Redemption Troubleshooting
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- In the lower left-hand corner, click "Add a Game."
- Choose "Activate a Product on Steam..."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Steam Voucher Code Redemption Troubleshooting
Q: I did not receive an email from "Bungie Store Downloads."
A: If you have not received an email with download instructions please send us an email with your order number to:
Q: I followed the above troubleshooting steps and still have issues.
A: Contact us with your order number and the issue you are experiencing at: