Players who utilize Stadia as their primary Destiny 2 account and set of characters who are encountering issues setting up Cross Save can find helpful troubleshooting steps below.
Save Your Characters - Activate Cross Save
On January 18, 2023, Stadia servers will be shut down and Destiny 2 will no longer be available to play on the platform. Players with Google Stadia as their primary account are strongly encouraged to set up Cross Save prior to this date – otherwise, they will lose access to their characters, Silver, and other related purchases.
Steps to Activate
- Go to http://www.bungie.net/CrossSave.
- Sign into your Stadia account.
- Link a non-Stadia platform or authenticate your other linked platforms. This platform should be the platform players will use to play their Stadia characters on once Stadia shuts down.
- Select your Stadia characters as your main/active characters to play on. Note that DLC will not transfer to another platform.
- Confirm that you selected your Stadia characters as your main characters. If you didn't select your Stadia characters, go back and select them.
Contact Form for Cross Save Issues
Players with Stadia as their primary Cross Save account (ie. Their main characters are through their Google Stadia account) who are encountering one of the following issues are eligible to submit a Cross Save ticket:
- Stadia players who chose the wrong account when setting up Cross Save from Stadia to a new platform.
- Stadia players who are currently locked of Cross Save out due to deactivating Cross Save.
- Stadia players with a negative Silver balance.
This contact form is intended only for players whose main Destiny 2 characters originated on Stadia. This form is not set up to provide assistance for any other Cross Save-related issues.
Submit a request below and fill out the contact form about your Stadia Cross Save issue. Please describe your issue in detail.
All Bungie Contact Form email responses are in English only. Spamming, submitting abusive content, or otherwise violating the Code of Conduct may result in restrictions from contact forms, Bungie.net, or Destiny.