Setting Up Stadia
Activating Cross Save
Destiny 2 licenses, and Season Passes on Stadia, cannot be shared or transferred to other platforms. For more information, please see our Cross Save FAQ.
Accessing Destiny 2
*Certain seasonal content, such as the Vex Offensive, are only available for a limited time.
**Certain Raids are only available with the purchase of a Destiny 2 expansion.
Vital Information & Troubleshooting
- View Known Issues found in Destiny 2
- Players accessing Destiny 2 on devices with small screens , such as mobile, may have difficulty reading some text and UI elements.
- Text Chat is not available on Stadia.
- Input latency will be more noticeable the worse a connection becomes.
- Players using a mouse and keyboard may notice more latency than players using a controller.
- Players need to accept the Google Social Consent popup when launching Destiny 2 to access their in-game roster and friends list on Stadia. Players can find and change this option in their Stadia account settings.
- Aim Smoothing may need to be turned off in the Settings menu if players experience motion sickness.
- Some Chrome extensions that change keyboard inputs may need to be disabled if they interfere with Destiny 2 gameplay inputs. Alternatively, players can choose to rebind their keyboard inputs in their Destiny 2 Settings menu. If players encounter other general issues with their keybindings, they should restore them to their defaults and set them again.