Bungie is committed to protecting your personal information. This form will allow you to request a copy of the information we maintain about you, to request correction of your personal information that we have stored, or to request we delete your personal information that we have stored. Additionally, there are other data privacy rights you can request. Please complete this form so we can record and process your request.
- To request to opt-out of having your information sold to third parties, please click this link and use the form on that page.
- For privacy requests for the US Bungie Store, please contact Bungie Store Customer Service.
- For privacy requests for the EU Bungie Store, please contact EU Bungie Store Customer Service.
- We do not include certain data categories as part of account exports when completing data access requests, such as information related to game restrictions. This is to protect proprietary processes, general data security, and security of the game and player experience in Bungie games.
- Requests to access, correct, or delete personal information require validation that you are the account owner or validation of the information to be corrected. Failure to validate will result in the help request being cancelled and closed out.
- Privacy requests submitted through the Privacy Request contact forms require users to sign into their Bungie.net profiles. Users who cannot sign into their Bungie.net profiles or who do not have a Bungie.net profile, can submit a privacy request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to start their request. Please note: data erasure and data access requests require players are able to sign into their Bungie.net profiles for security purposes.